Our client are one of the UK's leading end to end infrastructure partners who are embarking on their biggest transformation and growth to date. They are now seeking an experienced Microsoft Consultant to provide complex troubleshooting and deep dive fixes within the Microsoft team.
Based in Reading, Berkshire, this is a permanent opportunity with an excellent salary and benefits.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Technical Management of all incidents, Change requests and system alerts, through to resolution
- Remote telephone support of customer infrastructure resolving high priority issues to resolution
- Achieve and maintain expert level qualifications\experience within the core supported products of your Technology area
- Conduct technical pre-sales meetings with Sales\Account management or Business Development Managers.
- Design, build and configure customer devices, deploy and install on the customer site either remotely or on site
- Mentor lower skilled members of the team.
Key skills include:
- Exchange 2010 or above
- SCCM 2012 / CBB (Good Level of entire stack)
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Azure IaaS\PaaS\SaaS
- Skype for business
If this role is of interest to you and you wish to be considered then please contact David Eales on 01628 560560.