Senior Microsoft Consultant (Cloud)
Permanent - Reading
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000pa | £4,200k car allowance | benefits package.
Our client is one of Microsoft Gold Partners in the UK, who are looking for a Senior Microsoft Engineer (Cloud) to join their growing team in Reading, Berkshire.
Our client prides themselves on their ability to strategically guide businesses through their IT change and transformation, whilst also ensuring their adaptability for constant change in the future IT market.
- A Microsoft Azure enthusiast who has experience with either troubleshooting, implementing or configuring some of the following technologies:
- Azure, Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud, Office365
- Azure Operations Management Suite
- AAD, and supporting services ADFS integration, Azure MFA, B2C,
- Windows Azure Pack, Windows Azure Stack
- Azure Networking and Express Route and VPN’s, including
- Understanding of onsite networking pertaining to Azure
- VPN capabilities of Azure
- Can explain UDR and use of Firewalls in Azure
- Understands network load balancing and gateway technologies
- Complex troubleshooting is in your blood! You love to take on technical puzzles and thrive on the idea of learning and challenging yourself every day.
- Experience working within an ITIL environment would be beneficial
- Excellent prioritisation skills. We are looking for someone who can manage a busy work load and think quickly when dealing with multiple cases at the same time.
- Strong customer service skills. Along with having a strong technical skill set, we are looking for someone who enjoys working with customers and get’s a kick out of helping them solve their technical issues.
This position will see you join our client’s team of Microsoft Technical Specialists. You will be responsible for acting as a last point of escalation dealing with tricky technical challenges, whilst also having the opportunity to work with Consultants and Architects on project implementations and documentation when required. You have no technical ceiling on this position as you will face different challenges on a daily basis, exposing you to every day learning and gaining more and more experience across the Citrix product suite.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Georgia Shepherd on 01628 564108.