Our client are one of the UK's leading end to end infrastructure partners who are embarking on their biggest transformation and growth to date. They are now seeking an experienced Network & Security Consultant to provide complex troubleshooting and deep dive fixes within the Microsoft team.
Based in Reading, Berkshire, this is a permanent opportunity with an excellent salary and benefits.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Technical Management of all incidents, Change requests and system alerts, through to resolution
- Remote telephone support of customer infrastructure resolving high priority issues to resolution
- Achieve and maintain expert level qualifications\experience within the core supported products of your Technology area
- Conduct technical pre-sales meetings with Sales\Account management or Business Development Managers.
- Design, build and configure customer devices, deploy and install on the customer site either remotely or on site
- Mentor lower skilled members of the team.
Key skills include:
- Firewalls and Security
- Checkpoint CCSA & CCSE
- Checkpoint Gateway products
- CCNA / CCNP
- Cisco ASA / NGFW
- Networking Protocols
- Routing & Switches
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a technology leader whilst working with some of the best organsiations in the business.
If this role is of interest to you and you wish to be considered then please contact David Eales on 01628 560560.