Do you want to work for one of the world’s global leaders in cybersecurity? Then keep on reading!
Our client is one of the world leaders in cybersecurity, whose mission is to make each day safer and more secure than the one before.
Due to the demand for their products and services, they are expanding their Global Technical Support team and are looking for fellow Technical Support Enthusiasts to work on a remote basis in either Czech Republic, Hungary, Spain, or Poland.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team, who can offer individuals an exciting and dynamic working environment, full of learning and career development opportunities.
This position will see you join our client's EMEA Technical Support team, which is full of passionate trouble-shooters, who are responsible for providing escalation point support for critical issues.
There is no technical ceiling in this role. You will own technical cases from beginning to resolution, with the opportunity to partner with Engineering teams to stop re-occurring issues.
Along with supporting their customers and partners, you will be reviewing technical documentation, creating training materials, and improving internal knowledge bases.
Our client is offering full training and certifications in their products, along with supporting you with additional training and development in other technologies.
- Deep technical knowledge and technical support with a strong customer focus or related experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, strength with establishing relationships
- Required experience with TCP/IP
- Possess working knowledge with Palo Alto Networks products and technology
- Experience in Routing & Switching (OSPF / BGP / VLAN / STP), and Security Protocols and Procedures (IPSEC / SSL-VPN / NAT / GRE)
- Shown ability to independently debug broad, complex, and rare networks with mixed media and protocols required
- Ability to clearly articulate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences, and explain their impact on business
- Experience with Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper (Netscreen), Fortinet products preferred
- Familiarity with Authentication Protocols (Radius / TACACS) a plus
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading through this job spec and are thinking ‘This sounds like me!’, then we want to hear from you!
So, why are you still reading?!