Senior Penetration Tester
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 | Private Healthcare | 25 days holiday | Certifications | Life Assurance | Pension
Location: UK Wide – Hybrid Working Model
- Work as a professional, deliverable Senior Technical Consultant / Penetration Tester/CTL, offering clients a totally professional customer service experience, whilst adhering to the clients core values and company policies and procedures
- Conduct the full range of effective and comprehensive technical assessments and consultancy services to the highest standards, including core technical services
- Maintain an accurate and up to date knowledge of information security issues, keeping abreast of new technologies, methodologies, techniques, vulnerabilities and market trends and communicate this throughout the team
- Produce concise and accurate technical reports and executive summaries, in line with client and company expectations in accordance with the QA manual and within defined deadlines.
- Participate in more specialist areas of technical assessments and consultancy services where required
- Participate in delivery of security management consultancy including health checks, risk assessments and compliance and standards based audits, where required
- Engage with and fully participate in research & service development projects
- Where necessary assist the commercial team in the preparation of test scopes and proposals
- Complete administrative duties, which include weekly timesheet and expense submissions, as director by your line manager, Finance and HR
- Through the course of your duties, identify opportunities for further business development and growth and ensure that this is communicated to your line manager, the PMO and Sales department
- Must have experience in an IT security role to CTL level
- Ideally a Web App specialist or have a strong interest in becoming such.
- Demonstrates an excellent knowledge of penetration testing skills at infrastructure and application layers and keeps knowledge up to date
- Good understanding of common security standards and regulatory compliance
- Great organisation skills and ability to work in a pressurised environment whilst working towards and achieving deadlines.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Connor McCabe – 07747 773421
83zero LTD is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT, Data Engineering and Architecture | Data Science (ML, AI, DL) | Data Visualisation | RPA within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.