Senior Product Manager
£70,000pa - £80,000pa + benefits
Our client who are a leading digital transformation consultancy are seeking the skills and experience of a Senior Product Manager to join their Software Development team.
You will manage the Product Life Cycle for existing and new products whilst building and owning visionary roadmaps. You will support, coach and mentor product owners and development teams as in line with the delivery of new product & releases.
You will be responsible for the marketing side of the product and will work closely with the marketing team.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Extensive experience of managing a product with proven success based on market needs.
- Management of full end to end aspects of a successful product throughout the Product Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in requirements analysis, competitive analysis, roadmap planning & execution, commercial product management, business case development, product strategy definition and collaborative engagement with product development.
- Degree level or equivalent education preferred.
- Product marketing experience including go-to-market strategies, product messaging and launch execution would be an advantage.
- Own the product roadmap to deliver your product strategy.
- Stakeholder management and
- Oversee the scope & delivery of present and future product lines, working closely with product owners and development teams.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provide data and product messaging to underpin product marketing communication objectives.
- Assess product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople, running user groups or forums and evaluating sales results.
- Maintain management information for your product lines such as customer acquisition & retention metrics, revenues and profitability