My client is a market leader whose solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints. Their cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work.
They are now looking for a Senior Professional Services Consultant with experience of ITSM and
The Professional Services Consultant is an integral part of the services organization and a customer-facing representative of the company. The consultant is responsible for ensuring that the company’s products are implemented within a customer’s organization in such a way as to meet or exceed a customer’s expectations of the solution’s technical and business benefits.
The Professional Services Consultant’s role requires a hard-working and enthusiastic person with strong technical and communication skills who is able to establish and maintain trusted technical advisor status. The ability to travel to and work from a customer’s own office or site is essential as and when required.
- Maintain sufficient technical capability and current best practice knowledge to be able to implement and operate all products at an advanced level of competency during a project implementation
- Install and configure the in line with the agreed solution design and prepare all relevant technical project deliverables
- Implement all technical aspects of service delivery to the required standard of quality
- Educate and empower customers to take full advantage of the solution so that it is fully adopted
- Understand customer requirements to be able to advise and implement a relevant solution in line with industry best practices
- Be committed to customer satisfaction and referenceability
- Work collaboratively with internal teams (sales, pre-sales, support, product management) and partners
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a software consulting role
- Good troubleshooting skills and technical knowledge of ITSM, IT operations and ITIL
- Exposure to Digital Transformation projects, preferably End-User related
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows clients and applications, MacOS is a plus
- Desired experience with Cloud deployments (e.g. Architecture, Security (SSO), API’s)
- General awareness of the current industry standards and regulations (e.g. ISO27k, PCI-DSS, GDRP, NIST)
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in an unsupervised environment
- Excellent communication, customer-facing and teamwork skills,
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies
Please apply now for more details!