Senior Project Manager
About our client
83zero is excited to be partnering with the worlds leading broadcasting and post-media production company, who is responsible for delivering the production of major events across the world including: The Olympics, The Premier League, F1, Wimbledon and Love Island to name a few…
Our client is going through an exciting period of growth and change and we are looking for individuals who have experience in delivering complex IT software projects across different company entities, who are looking at becoming one-shared-service.
- Define project objectives, schedule, resource requirements, budget, and deliverables in support of business goals established by stakeholders.
- Be responsible for the creation and distribution of complete project plans, related documentation, and reporting requirements to all project stakeholders.
- Design and manage governance to achieve coherent decision-making, effective management of project risks and integration of change initiatives into business as usual.
- Develop and deliver progress reports and requirements documentation.
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Manage project expectations, milestones, and deliverables.
- Conduct ongoing checkpoint reviews and after-action reports following key events and create recommendation reports based on detailed project analysis.
- Lead the change management requirements for each project.
- Think like a client, looking for efficiency gains, cost advantages, or added benefits.
- Be a key contact and connector between internal departments and regional groups.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Five (5) years’ experience working as a project manager with teams in multiple locations.
- Formal training in project management methods such as Waterfall, Agile, etc.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Documentation skills showcasing a strong ability to organize information in a clear and concise manner for a wide array of audiences.
- Expertise in Microsoft Project, smartsheet, Jira, or other project management tools.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- Either knowledge and understating of R2 rental software or knowledge of rental operations workflow.
- Experience in the broadcast or media/entertainment industry as a project manager or operations functions.
- Multi-country project management experience.
- Formal project management certification such as PMP.
Ready to Apply?
Are you reading through this advert and are thinking ‘Wow’ that sounds like me! Then why are you still reading?!