Salary £50,000 to £80,000 (D.O.E) + Meaningful Equity + Benefits (listed below)
Tier 2 VISA sponsorship can be considered for the right candidates
Our client is an exciting and very current Fin-Tech start-up who have developed an incredible idea around driving sustainable investment to help combat some of the world’s most serious social and environmental issues.
They are utilising cutting edge technologies and techniques in NLP (Natural Language Processing) and Machine Learning to solve these problems. They have been established for 3 years and have successfully secured, multiple layers of funding and investment to continue to drive their awesome investment product to the wider market.
They are looking to grow their engineering capability significantly over the next 6-12 months with passionate and focused Machine Learning, Data, and General Software Engineers, to continue the development of their niche and highly attractive product suite.
- Designing robust software structures that perform well in our data processing systems.
- Develop new tools that reduce our iteration times (i.e. DevOps, new libraries, etc.).
- Enforcing quality code via code reviews on Github.
- Work with the data engineers to support the development of our pipeline infrastructure.
- Iterate on machine learning models with the machine learning engineers.
- Mentor other engineers in your field of expertise.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Writing object-oriented code in Python (minimum four years)
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Writing CI/CD pipelines
- Working with relational databases
- Experience using Git as a member of an engineering team
- Remote Linux computing, i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure, etc
- Mentoring other engineers in software design
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Front-end systems
- Spark, Hadoop, or Dask
- Any language other than Python
- Data visualisation
- Agile processes
- NoSQL and/or Graph databases
Why you should apply to this role:
A competitive salary and meaningful equity | Flexible working policy | Private Health Insurance | Pension Scheme | Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship | Annual education and training budget, including company book scheme | Cycle to Work Bike scheme |Tech Scheme to purchase technical equipment | Office fruits, coffee and breakfast
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact James Money - 01628 564327
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Data Science ML, AI, Big Data | Agile Software Development | Project Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals