Senior Retail Analyst
Our client is a global market-leading organisation who work with key players within the food and grocery industry. Our client work at the heart of the industry and they are on the lookout for a Senior Retail Analyst that can provide insight into the latest retailer strategies and trends across European markets.
- You will track and deliver insightful reports on retail market developments
- You will incorporate valuable research into reports and presentations
- You will maintain and update their retailer database, forecasting key growth prospects
- You will develop and produce new research or create new outputs from existing content
- You will carry out primary field-based research with retailers and manufacturers
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with leading grocery retailers across Europe
- You will increase external awareness of the company’s insight capability across Europe
- You will internally share research with other analysts, sales and marketing teams
You will have…
- Experience of the European/Asian grocery landscape, key retailers in the region, future trends and growth
- Evidence of writing quality insight on retail and consumer goods market, including experience of working with limited data sources
- Strong presentation skills as this role will involve presenting at trade events
If you are looking for your next Insight opportunity and the chance to join a market leader with a great company culture to match then apply now!