The Salesforce.com Senior Developer will provide continuous improvements and recommendations across all our Salesforce Orgs as a member of the Salesforce Centre of Excellence.
The role holder will play a key role in demonstrating best practice and “the art of the possible”, being actively involved in continuous improvements into Salesforce orgs. They will work collaboratively with other Developers and members of the wider business and be proactive in communicating and understanding and recommending common ways of working, principles and practices.
You will be expected to operate in a governance and quality assurance role, ensuring technical consistency and alignment with business and technical objectives.
- Have a deep understanding and experience of declarative and code development on the Salesforce platform (Apex, Aura & ideally LWC)
- Most importantly, a real interest in Technology, Learning and Sharing Knowledge
- Work with technical teams and senior architects to finalise architecture specifications, and build a design as it relates to the customisation and/or integration of software solutions.
- With the help of the COE Salesforce Architect create standards, principles and best practice for using Salesforce to educate the wider Salesforce teams.
- Develop proof of concepts as needed during design and requirements phase to evaluate products.
- Participate in the full application life cycle - architect, design, development, testing, and deployment
- Collaborate with Team leads and other Salesforce developers across the business to evangelise the Salesforce platform.
- Be able to engage people to create fun relevant training materials for Salesforce releases.
- Interact directly with internal customers, scrum teams, and stakeholders to ensure customer success.
- Mentor developers across the business while learning from others to create a culture of learning and fun
- Actively seek out opportunities to leverage Salesforce and maximise investment in the platform.
- Grow with Salesforce by learning and implementing new technologies.
- Run Org reviews and recommend improvements and measure.
Skills & Experience
- In-depth knowledge of overall Salesforce and Force.com ecosystem and solution components ideally covering all of the following: Salesforce.com/ Salesforce1/ Force.com platform & AppExchange apps,
- Custom development experience in Force.com (Apex, Visualforce), integration with other enterprise applications and salesforce.com ecosystem applications.
- Experience with agile, hybrid agile, iterative development lifecycles and distributed team delivery, fulfilling a Salesforce.com functional role from inception through to delivery
- Understanding of CRM solutions and tools, system integration and data management.
- An Innovative, creative thinker with a flexible approach to Design and Development.
- Translating complex architectural issues and details for Executive Members and non-technical business teams.
- Act as a feedback mechanism to the product groups and development teams on features and functionalities; build strong and well respected relationships with peer levels in these groups.
- Salesforce.com Admin Certified (ADM201) and one of the Sales Cloud or Service cloud certifications.
- Experience in large scale customer transformation projects where Salesforce.com has replaced legacy CRM system based on other CRM suites.
Please apply now for more details!