Senior SAP Finance Consultant – UK wide – Global IT Consultancy
£60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + £5,300 car allowance + 10% Pension
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading Global IT Consultancies / System Integrators. This will be the opportunity to be a key player within their Systems Integration Business Unit within the Global SAP Practice, working with top-tier clients across the UK and potentially further afield. Candidates can be based anywhere in the UK.
This role will involve a mixture of working from end client sites, UK Offices and remote home working as required by the business. Regular weekly travel to client sites anywhere within UK and Ireland is expected.
We are looking for an experienced SAP FICO consultant with good business knowledge and an understanding of at least 2 business processes. Previous experience in a consultancy role in at least 5 SAP projects and proven team leading and technical leadership skills. We need someone who is fully mobile in terms of assignment location. Certification in FI and/or CO are highly desirable. Experience in a finance team lead role in small to medium SAP projects or worked as a lone FICO consultant on projects.
- Expert knowledge of the mySAP Financials (FI and CO) suite including at least one implementation of new GL functionality.
- Conceptual understanding of FSCM functionality.
- Sound understanding of the integration points within SAP especially SD, MM.
- Has strong base knowledge of mySAP functionality in the FICO arena.
- Able to communicate and advise within the client project community.
- Ability to work alone or part of a larger team.
- Can communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with clients, customers, colleagues and subordinates.
- Has personal presence to represent the client organisation both externally and internally, formally and informally, establishing confidence and respect both for the functions represented and as an individual.
- Customer focused.
- Demonstrate credibility at all levels internally and with the client.
- Is effective in organisations with differing cultures and is able to modify approach and style to obtain cooperation and commitment and resolve potential conflict.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Second language.
- Worked within a Consultancy firm.
- Experience of global client implementations is an advantage.
- Certification SAP Financials.
- Configuration knowledge of FSCM functionality.
- Understanding of the integration points between SAP ECC and CRM and SRM;
- Has strong base knowledge of mySAP functionality in the FICO arena;
- Qualified/Part qualified Accountant or Accounting experience.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327. 83zero Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT Recruitment. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.
SAP AND (Finance OR FICO OR "FI CO" OR "FI & CO" OR “GL”) AND ("FCSM" OR "SD" OR "MM") AND (Consultant OR Consultancy) AND (“SAP Solution Design” OR “SAP Technical Design”), Permanent, UK wide