"Security Consultant", "Security Architect", "Cyber Security", "Technical Consultant”, "Cyber Consultant", "Cyber Architect", "Cloud", "Security", "Firewalls", "End Point Security", "Threat Prevention", "SIEM", "SOAR", "Security Assessments", "Design", "Check Point", Reading, Berkshire, London, South East England.
Senior Security Consultant - Permanent – Reading / London
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 pa
Benefits: £6,000 Car Allowance, Pension (contributory up to 5%), and 25 days holiday (+stat), Death in Service Insurance, parking onsite.
Location: Candidates can work from Client HQ based in Reading or Client’s London office based in the City. *Successful candidate must be able to drive, have access to a car and happy to travel (predominantly London and Thames Valley, but could involve national travel)
My market leading client is a Managed Service Provider based in Reading. They are renowned for providing innovative IT Infrastructure and Security MSP solutions on a consultancy basis, to many of the biggest and well known global brands spanning across multiple sectors. Their key objective with client service is to focus on designing, delivering and embedding robust, pragmatic "Infrastructure as a Service" and Cyber Security MSP solutions.
The successful candidate will have strong and demonstrable end client facing skills and experience in delivering end-to-end solutions. You will be part of my client's Services Team as a Senior Technical Consultant, with responsibilities in providing both pre-sales support and post-sales design and implementation consultancy services.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Seven or more years hands-on experience of IT infrastructure with an excellent understanding of Security technologies - Cloud Security, Next Gen Firewalls, Endpoint Security, Threat Prevention Solutions, SIEM/SOAR solutions, Security Assessments, Design of Security solutions.
- Cross experience in network solutions to help compliment security projects would be very beneficial
- Creation of Security installation / upgrade / transformation strategies plans and technical programmes of change for Customers.
- Take a lead role in the design and delivery of complex Security installation / upgrade / transformation projects.
- Work closely with the Solutions Architects / Principal Architects to support new/existing Security Business initiatives.
- Extensive face to face Customer experience in both a technical and pre-sales capacity across various operating environments.
- Excellent design, proposal and documentation skills for solutions based on Security IT architecture.
- Excellent technical delivery skills for Security engagements.
- First class communicator that can demonstrate having worked closely with Sales and Technical staff in a Customer facing role.
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Two or more recognised technical certifications, such as Check Point CCSA, CCSE, Cisco CCNA, CCNP Security, or equivalent security vendor certifications.
- Any non-vendor certifications such as CISSP, Ethical Hacking will be advantageous.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327.
83zero Consulting Limited is an IT recruitment consultancy specialising in Cyber Security within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.