This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading financial institution who offer a range of flexible and tailored funding solutions, enabling business investment and growth across multiple industries including Agriculture, Aviation, Transport, Marine, Construction and Engineering amongst others.
You will be a senior member of the team, assisting in project delivery by offering expertise on what the service model should look like and the resources needed.
This role offers a mixture of office-based and remote working.
- Produce high quality Service Design & Introduction deliverables for example: Service Definition Documentation, Operational Acceptance Criteria, ELS document
- Work closely with Project Stakeholders to ensure understanding of and adherence to operational acceptance criteria
- Champion the function of Service Design within the business, to teams inside and outside of IT Shared Services
- Contribute to continual service improvement activities to ensure a robust and efficient function which serves the needs of the business
- Lead and facilitate discussions with the relevant stakeholders on service models and support
- Help projects navigate the SD processes ensuring understanding and adherence
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a similar ITIL role in either Service Design or Transition
- Full understanding of the roles of a working IT department with emphasis on the way service is provided by the various IT departments
- Experience of collaboration with IT Project Managers to create and refine comprehensive service documentation that contain service designs and support operational run books
- Understanding of, and familiarity with, project gating processes, project lifecycles and associated documentation
- Experience working with SLAs, OLAs, Vendor Support Agreements, operating models and service teams
- Proven ability to identify potential service risks and assumptions
- IT operational experience essential
- Good working knowledge of MS Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint along with Visio and MS Project
- Knowledge of ITIL framework desirable (Foundation level or ideally Service Design and Transition modules)
Please apply now to discuss in more detail!