Senior Solution Architect – Life Sciences
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 pa + Bonus, Holiday, Pension and Healthcare
Location: UK Wide.
Overview of role
- Responsible for assisting in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
- Reviews business context for solutions
- Defines the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options,
- Selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
- Champions a structured approach to business application solutions.
- Directly assists in the development of a solutions architecture program including departmental roadmaps and project portfolios for IT systems architecture.
- Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
- You will design the technology aspects of the solution in line with business objectives and architecture principles
- You’ll ensure that software engineering best practice is followed
- Actively manage technical risks
- Work closely with the Engagement Manager to present a unified front to the client
- You come from a background in life sciences
- Good software engineering practice
- A structured approach to architectural design
- Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills
- Experience of Agile projects
- Sector knowledge e.g. retail, utility, travel and transport
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Connor McCabe – 07747 773421
83zero LTD is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT, Data Engineering and Architecture | Data Science (ML, AI, DL) | Data Visualisation | RPA within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.