Microsoft 365/Power Platform Senior Technical Consultant
We are working with one of Microsoft’s leading Gold Partners in the UK, who have received multiple awards from Microsoft on the delivery of their services, along with being recognised as one of the UK’s best employers in the IT Technical market
It is our client’s mission to deliver an outstanding service to customers and make sure that they are ready for the ever-changing technological advancements within the Microsoft 365 and Power Platform space.
Our client is looking for self-starting and creative individuals, who want to join an organisation that supports their career development, whilst encourages new ideas and strategies.
This opportunity will see you join our clients Microsoft 365 & Power Platform practice.
You will join a team of passionate techies who are responsible for leading customer engagements by providing technical thought leadership, ensuring that you understand the customers’ needs and delivering a solution to help them overcome their current challenges.
As a Microsoft 365 & Power Platform Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for the initial scoping, discovery, design and delivery of M365 and Power Platform solutions for customers.
We are also looking for this individual to be an Evangelist within the company. Someone who is passionate about finding even better ways of delivering solutions and staying on top of the latest technology trends within the Microsoft community.
Key Skills Required
- Experience in delivering technical projects and programmes throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- A broad understanding of the Microsoft 365 technology stack
- Experience and knowledge in some parts or all of the Microsoft Power Platform technology stack, such as: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents or Power BI
- You show a desire to learn and always improve your own and your peers knowledge base
- A strong customer focussed background, ideally from professional services, where you have proven relationship building skills with customers.
- You also have strong communication skills and have the ability to articulate and present your ideas and solutions
- Experience in design scoping, facilitating workshops, translating business requirements into business process, stakeholder engagement and coaching.
Ready to Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft 365/Power Platform Technical Consultant to join a fast-paced and exciting practice who are at the forefront of technology.
Want to learn more?
Then why are you still reading?! APPLY NOW!