Senior Web Developer – Permanent
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 pa + Benefits
My client is a global organisation are seeking experienced Web Developers to lead development and delivery of some of the largest, most innovative enterprise web projects in the UK and around the world.
Working in cross functional teams in an agile delivery process, responsible for a delivering first class user experiences, building content management solutions, e-commerce, and bespoke web applications in Drupal 8 and other LAMP-stack frameworks such as Symfony and Magento.
The role can be based anywhere in the UK as the client has multiple locations all over the UK and will involve travel to end client sites.
- Own the technical delivery of components, ensuring robust, scalable solutions - with the support of other developers and architects to design appropriate technical solutions
- Develop high quality code, with an eye on re-use, performance and deploy-ability, and ensure that your team are adhering to both solution designs and coding standards
- Contribute the continuous improvement of development process, practices, tools and techniques
- Share knowledge and experience with other developers to help grow the team
- In-depth knowledge of Drupal 8, plus experience of previous Drupal versions (particularly Drupal 7)
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, including Object Oriented techniques and design patterns. Any experience of other modern PHP frameworks such as Symfony, Zend, Laravel is a distinct advantage
- Experience of deploying and managing applications on the Acquia Cloud platform
- Good all-round web development experience, including awareness of best practices and standards such as accessibility, usability and web standards
- Experience of working in agile teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment
- Experience of delivering web solutions in an integrated environment, with an understanding of how to optimize solutions to gain performance and stability
- Good awareness of DevOps – including Configuration Management, Environment Management, Release Management and Automation
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.