Senior Web Developer
Location: UK wide
I'm looking to speak with enthusiastic and experienced Web Developers who are keen to get stuck into a new project with a world leading consultancy with a mighty list of clients. They have a grand 50 years of heritage and are driven by consistently pushing technological boundaries.
You will be working with a LAMP stack and you will be expected to work with some of the most modern tech on the market right now. With the backing of over 12 billion in yearly revenue you can be confident that they have the resource to help you become the best developer that you can be.
The focus of this role:
This is a challenge for a Web Developer, capable of spearheading the development and delivery of engaging desktop, mobile, tablet and web experiences for all of their clients.
What you’ll do:
- Lead agile development teams
- Take personal responsibility for components’
- Continual improvement of their front-end development teams’ development processes, practices, tools and techniques.
- Share your knowledge and experience with colleagues
You need to have:
- Very strong knowledge of Drupal 8, plus experience of previous Drupal versions
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, including OO techniques and design patterns.
- working experience of PHP frameworks like Symfony, Zend or Laravel will be a strong advantage.
- Good awareness of DevOps practices.