Location: flexible / remote working (The role will be based out of Barrow in Furness initially)
Salary: Up to £50,000 Per Annum + 6% Pension, Life, Health, DiS
Oversees the entire Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) lifecycle of all Assets and Configuration Items (CIs) within a Configuration Management Database (CMDB); follows the prescribed lifecycle process and procedures to ensure the registration, maintenance and control of the CMDB and ensures the integrity and accuracy of the data within.
Your responsibilities would include…
- Ensure that CMDB Content is up to date, working directly with Data Owners.
- Assist with audits of CMDB data whenever necessary. Perform internal audits for the managed area.
- Ensure the data integrity and accuracy of information within the CMDB for the managed area
- Review accuracy and completeness of asset data
- Raise data quality issues with Data Owners and Service Providers
- Conduct regular data quality audits for managed area
- Report and escalate exceptions in the Change Process for the managed area to the Change Managers
- Provider the data for the CMDB audits and verifies the results for the managed area and coordinates the resolution with data mangers
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability of managing virtual teams to deliver updates to the CMDB
- Ability to develop training material, schedule and facilitate training sessions for internal and external resources, mentoring skills.
- Computer systems knowledge, integration and architecture concepts
- Experience in various analytical/reporting techniques supported by understanding of statistics and quality management concepts.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants must be a UK National and will eligible to obtain SC clearance
To apply please click the "Apply" button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Jack Wright on 07503 998388
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Project Management | ITSM | Change | Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.