Service Design Manager
Our client who are a leading full end to end infrastructure partner are seeking the skills and experience of a Service Design Manager to design multiple IT Services and offerings.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Reading with an excellent salary and benefits on offer.
The Service Design Manager is responsible for the overall creation of Service Offerings and will be expected to liaise with all departments. You will also be required to design the overall support structure for new customers, utilising existing catalogue services understanding how these can be implemented for new customers.
- Understand market demand for IT Services
- Ownership of service design and the creation of new Service Offerings from inception to Transition
- Design of end to end IT service support models for new managed service customers
- Creation of the Managed Service catalogue definitions, working with Technical Resources
- Working closely with Service Strategy, Service Transition and Service Operations to streamline Service Introduction
- Working in an advisory capacity to other departments in the business
- Supporting Service Operations with ongoing customer requirements.
Skills and experience
- ITIL - Service Design Intermediate level qualification
- Demonstrable knowledge of ITIL Service Design Principles and their application within an IT marketplace
- Experience in a Managed Service environment specifically outsourcing service such as Service Desk and Remote Infrastructure Management services.
- Working in a high pressured, fast paced & multi customer environment where tight deadlines are an everyday occurrence.
- Excellent time management, multitasking and prioritisations skills
- Excellent communication, customer presentation and customer relationship building skills.
If this opportunity is of interest to you then please contact Georgia Shepherd on 01628 564 108 to discuss further.
Service Design / ITIL / Service