Salary: £55,000 to £80,000 per annum - Benefits - Healthcare options
Location: UK Wide
My client is a leading consultancy which creates digital services UK wide. This role is dynamic and hands-on, you will be supporting delivery through user-centred design methods.
We are excited to be offering this opportunity for a Service Designer to join my clients rapidly expanding team, working at the forefront of technology.
We are looking for someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck-in; someone who is eager to learn; loves a challenge; who loves a job that is never the same one day to the next. As a the Service Designer, you will be tasked with a wide range of responsibilities.
Skills and responsibilities
- Industry experience within a service designer role for a well-established organisation
- Experience planning, conducting and analysing outputs from user research
- Candidates must be versed in user-centred design methods and techniques
- Experience working in an Agile manner
- Applying technical knowledge and experience to build prototypes and work with other specialists to do so – you have a broad understanding of parameters, technical restrictions
- Providing evidence-based recommendations to the client and internal team and turn insights into opportunities for cost reduction, revenue generation or other business value
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Connor McCabe on 07747 773421
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Network, Support & Infrastructure within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.