We are working with one of the UK’s most prestigious and well recognised private education establishments who are looking to grow their IT technical team on site in Egham!
Our client is going through a huge IT transformation and are looking for an individual with experience as a IT Engineer who will sit as their core support service for the organisation!
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s leading educational establishments, whilst having the opportunity to grow your technical skills with the latest technologies and working on a range of diverse and exciting technical projects.
This position will see you join our client’s team of talented techies, who love to learn, knowledge share and develop each other’s skill set.
You will be responsible providing 1st and 2nd line technical support to the organisation. You will face a range of different technical challenges on a daily basis, so this position is perfectly suited to a natural problem solver!
You will also have the opportunity to work with the IT Manager and Senior IT Engineers on the delivery on IT projects. This will help you develop your technical skills, whilst also growing your project delivery experience.
Our client will also support you with your professional and technical development with mentoring, coaching and specific training courses tailored to you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT professional to kick start their career!
- You have experience working in a Service Desk, Technical Support, Helpdesk or similar level experience.
- You are a natural problem solver and love to take on a range of challenges on a day to day basis.
- Experience supporting both MacOSX and Windows based operating systems.
- A good understanding and experience working with tools such as Google Apps or Office 365
- A good understanding and experience working with Active Directory
- You can demonstrate good prioritisation and time management in a busy working environment
- You can demonstrate a resourcefulness attitude when faced with new challenges and problems you have not faced before
- You want to work in a collaborative environment where you can share ideas with team members.
- You can demonstrate a passion for learning and always wanting to continuously develop your technical and personal skills.
Ready to Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well know establishment, which offers a great technical challenge along with other great perks such as free lunch, dental care, private medical care and additional benefits on top!
Ready to apply? Then why are you still reading?! APPLY NOW