About our client
83zero is working with the world's leading broadcasting and production solution company which is looking for a Service Desk Engineer to join their growing team in Bracknell.
Our client is a world-renowned brand and has an exciting history in terms of delivering some of the world's most iconic live events including; Wimbledon, The Premier League, Formula 1, Love Island and the Olympics plus many other major international tournaments.
This is an exciting opportunity for a 1st/2nd Line Technical Support Engineer to join an innovative company, that can offer an amazing opportunity to learn, develop and grow their career within an established organisation.
What you can expect from our client
- Along with training you in a range of IT technology, they will also support your development both technically and personally in areas you are looking to improve through mentorship and training courses.
- They're big on internal mobility. They like to promote from within and give the opportunity for their team members to explore opportunities with and outside your original departments.
- You will also have the opportunity to work on exciting projects with the rest of the IT team and to travel to some of our client's major events.
- An attractive benefits package, plus additional benefits such as Medical, Dental and Vision cover programmes, pension, day care reimbursement, employee assistance programme, generous annual leave and support for community involvement training programmes.
This position will see you join our client's internal IT team.
You will join a team of fellow technology enthusiasts, who love to learn, take on a new challenges and help their internal users to get the best out of their IT systems.
You will act as a first point of call for resolving technical cases for a range of users including VIP Support. You will also be responsible for shadowing the IT Manager and helping them run new projects with the development of their IT infrastructure.
Along with troubleshooting technical issues, there will be opportunities to administrate and maintain our client's core infrastructure, whilst having the opportunity to challenge yourself with learning new technologies.
- Experience working in a 1st or 2nd Line Technical Support position, where you have been responsible for helping users solve their technical cases.
- A good knowledge of the Windows Operating Systems, with a basic understanding of LAN and WAN technologies
- Exposure to working with or administrating Active Directory
- Experience supporting applications such as Microsoft Office
- Any experience supporting other applications such as; Adobe, Print Management or any VoIP technology, that would be beneficial, but not essential.
- A basic understanding of IT security fundamentals
- A passion for troubleshooting! You are a natural problem solver who loves to face new challenges on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Although this role is internal, our users are our customers and you can demonstrate a want to help people.
- A desire to learn. We want someone who is not afraid to take on new challenges and thrives off learning new technology.
Ready to Apply?
If you read this job spec saying 'That's me!', then why are you still reading?!