ServiceNow Integration Specialist
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 pa + Holiday, Pension and Healthcare
Location: UK Wide - (Hybrid)
This role will require you to serve as a key team contributor on projects with systems integration engagements.
- As a ServiceNow Integration Specialist you'll:
- Advise, mentor, and provide hands-on assistance to other team members regarding the technical solution design and execution.
- Develop and document best practice approaches and reusable assets for the deployment team
- Be involved in the creation and design user stories, whilst assess solution built by developers.
- Perform configuration, application integration, custom programming, and other technical activities in support of systems integration projects.
- Support and perform system testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing, as well as go-live and early life/warranty support periods
Identify & design of ServiceNow integration requirements, including:
- Identity Management service (SSO/LDAP)
- ServiceNow Mid-tier setup
- Event Management integration
- Service Mapping & Discovery integration (CMDB)
Ideally you'll be skilled in:
- Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS)
- Object oriented programming languages
- Relational database expertise in relation to an enterprise software system
- AJAX, Jelly, or PERL scripting.
- Hand-coding of DHTML/XHTML and CSS.
- XML, XSLT
- Integrating ServiceNow with Salesforce, MuleSoft, SnapLogic, Perspectium etc.
- ServiceNow System Administration certificate
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certificate
Optional but desired:
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- ServiceNow Scripting certificate
To apply please click the "Apply" button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Connor McCabe - 07747 773421
83zero LTD is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT, Data Engineering and Architecture | Data Science (ML, AI, DL) | Data Visualisation | RPA within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.