SharePoint Developer- Insight & Data Services - Permanent
Salary guideline: £40,000 - £75,000 pa (DOE) + Benefits, pension up to 6% contributory, Health Insurance, Life Assurance etc.
Base Location: Any base location, London, Bristol, Woking, Liverpool, Sheffield, Birmingham, Bristol – UK wide travel
Our client is a global leader in Systems Integration and IT Consultancy. They have built out a super advanced and respected industry wide Insights & Data Practice.
The SharePoint Engineering, Architecture and Platform practice is part of global Insights & Data group; their goal is to help the organisations they work with become truly ‘insight driven’. Their objective is to marry the most innovative insights solutions with rock solid, industrialised engineering.
• You will lead the architecture definition and crafting of SharePoint based solutions (SharePoint 2010, 2013, O365) for both sales opportunities and project delivery.
• Understand and demonstrate features of SharePoint and clearly articulate these to clients/ or colleagues alike in a variety of business scenarios and able to establish the business case.
• You will lead or participate in the gathering of technical requirements and act as a technical liaison to customers and within project teams for both functional and non-functional requirements.
• Strong knowledge of core ECM concepts
• Document and Records Management, Content Migration, Collaboration, Metadata, Taxonomies with demonstrable experience of implementation of large scale SharePoint solutions (2010, 2013, O365).
• You will have InfoPath, SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio as core capabilities as well as the ability to effectively and accurately select the right tool set for each challenge and prepare/validate estimates.
• Understanding of SCRUM or Agile methodologies with knowledge of testing approaches and ideally a history of working within/leading development or implementation teams (inc Offshore)
• Your understanding of concepts like branding (CSS, Chroming, XSLT, HTML5, SharePoint 2013 Design Manager and SharePoint 2013 theming), and the features of both SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
• Experience of identifying/integrating SharePoint ‘add-on’ products – Migration, Taxonomy, Metadata.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Aaron Perdesi
83DATA Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Data Science ML, AI, Big Data | Agile Software Development | Project Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.