83zero is excited to partner with an exciting start-up software company who specialises in archiving and data management based solutions.
Due to the demand for their product and services, they are now looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join them on the next stage of their adventure, based in Reading!
Our client is looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to provide creative technical solutions to our product support team. A self-motivated Engineer you would join a dynamic team, supporting a rapidly evolving product, based in Reading, UK.
- Troubleshooting application and infrastructure issues in production and pre-production
- Assist with automating and orchestrating the software deployment with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) techniques
- Build tools to help manage and track system events such as file ingests and states
- Build and configure container technologies for Docker Swarm and Kubernetes
- Build a great working relationship with team members and the Java based application development teams
- Develop and mentor junior team members
- Proficient with Python or Go
- Experience with either AWS or GCP
- Infrastructure as Code and automation tools Ansible, Terraform, Helm, and Jenkins
- Production experience of Docker/Container technologies and Kubernetes
- Monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Alert Manager, Grafana, and the ELK stack
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills
- Working knowledge of NoSQL and Relational databases technologies such as MongoDB and PostgreSQL
- Intimate knowledge of the Linux operating system with a focus on CentOS
- An understanding of authentication protocols such as Oauth and SAML
- Hands on experience within a DevOps culture
- Experience of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading through this advert and are thinking, ‘Wow, this sounds like me!’, then we want to hear from you!
So why are you still reading?!