Our client are one of the most innovative and leading ‘Intelligent Automation’ Services Companies in the UK today. Specialising in modern workspace and digital transformation this remarkable organisation are embarking on substantial and continuous growth, whilst delivering ground breaking business solutions.
Imagine working for an organisation who are at the forefront of Automation and modern day technology, a company with an unparalleled commitment to their employees whilst delivering world class IT Services to their customers. Head Quartered in Reading, offering a state of the art working environment, coupled with excellent salary and benefits, our client are truly the career changing opportunity for you.
Due to their ongoing success they are looking for a Storage & Virtualisation Technical Architect to join their established Datacentre Technical Services team.
Due to their continued successes and achievements they have continued to grow and deliver large scale exciting projects, whilst building upon their strong partnerships with the likes of Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Dell/EMC and Cisco.
With their strong brand and demand for services in the market, they are looking for a new Technical Architects to join their growing family!
This position will see you join our client’s Data-Centre practice. Our client's HQ is based in Reading, but this position will see spend 80% of your time on customer site in the South East region
You will be responsible for delivering projects throughout the entire life cycle which will involve; Technical Pre-Sales, Solution Design, Implementation and Documentation.
You will work with a range of customers with exciting projects, which will give you great technical challenge and exposure to the latest technologies.
We want a Consultant/Architect that loves to be challenged and is self-motivated along with our clients’ support to stay on top of the latest technology trends!
- Experience working in a Technical Consultant or Technical Architect position and have experience delivering projects throughout the entire project life cycle.
- Excellent customer engagement skills and can understand a customer’s needs and propose the best possible solutions.
- Strong technical project experience with Virtualisation technology with either VMware or Hyper-V
- Strong technical project experience with Storage technology such as: NetApp, HP, Nimble, Tegile or Nutanix
- Has the ability to stay on top of the latest technology trends and has a desire to keep improving your own technical knowledge
- Experience delivering excellent project documentation
Ready to Apply?
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, why are you still reading?!
Martin Litherland |Director
Office: +44 (0)1628 560561
Mobile +44 (0)7980 572788
If a CV is attached we have the specific consent of the Candidate to share their CV with you on the basis that you will process it in accordance with the data privacy requirements defined in the GDPR as Joint Controller.