This is a fantastic opportunity for a SOAR Consultant to join a market leader on an initial 6 month engagement. They are ideally looking for someone with Demisto experience but will consider someone with competitor SOAR solutions such as SPLUNK, Rapid7 or IBM Resilient etc and will offer training on the job for the right person.
- Assist customers with their Incident Response efforts leveraging Cortex XSOAR for Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR)
- Learn & understand the customer’s business requirements and the threat landscape that is most applicable to their industry’s vertical sector
- Lead Demisto technical implementation/operations in a customer environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in crisis situations with all levels of an organization from Engineering/Operations to CIO/CISO audiences
- Ability to create documentation for Demisto playbooks
- Ability to refine and translate complex requirements and execute best practice solutions
- Ability to lead a team
- Experience managing complex security solutions in large environments
- Strong understanding of Linux or Unix, network troubleshooting analysis and current security threats
- Experience in cybersecurity incident response
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity technologies, protocols and applications
- Detailed technical experience in the installation, configuration, and operation of high-end security solutions
- Experience with IDS/IPS, SIEM, Endpoint solutions and technologies
- GCIA, CISSP, and/or DevOps certifications is a plus
Please apply now for more details!