SOC Analyst – Global Leader in IT Digital Services
£35,000 - £45,000
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, private medical, 10% pension, Life Insurance + further benefits
Our client a large digital transformation consultancy are looking for a SOC Specialist to join their current team. You will work as a SOC Analyst within a 24x7 SOC operational support environments incorporating a tiered security model across a range of security support functions.
- This is an opportunity to work for a global leader within digital transformation across multiple business sectors and ultimately help organisations to create their firm of the future.
- You will join a rapidly growing Cybersecurity team that is continually dealing with emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
- You will work with the Senior SOC Specialist in the undertaking of system and security monitoring of supported commercial and government customer security deployments.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Network IDS/IPS management and support
- Web Application Firewalls (WAF)
- Incident Management
- Work with vendor TAC in provision of relevant information/logs
- Review and update of SOC support documentation
- Planning (change control management/representation at CAB)
- You will have/the ability to gain SC clearance along with Office for Nuclear Regulation clearance
- Requirement for flexibility in working hours, mixing standard core office hours during Monday - Friday with occasional requirements for late night working, weekend work and adhoc shift coverage – adaptable approach to work requirements is fundamental for role.
- Experience in systems (Linux/Unix) and networking
- Experience of vulnerability and threat assessment
- Experience of Intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Experience of Web-based application security
- Ability to develop custom code (Perl / shell scripting etc.)
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please do send your most up to date CV to email@example.com.