This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leader, working on their state-of-the art AI products.
You will work alongside some of the best Engineers and R&D staff in the world, working on the latest technological advances.
- C or C++ experience
- Multi-platforms – (Linux/Mac)
- Good knowledge of various build tools (icecream, distcc, Bazel, CMake)
- Understanding of linkers and loaders
- Experience designing build systems
- You will have proven experience working with huge distributed systems or high-scale/online environments
If you want to be a part of a leading R&D engineering team, please apply now!