Our client who are a global organisation are seeking the skills and experience of a Software Delivery Project Manager.
Based in Slough, this is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £60'000 per annum and excellent benefits.
You will be responsible for delivering software development projects within an Agile environment. You will manage the Agile software development life cycle which includes user story generation, estimation of user stories, project level sprint planning, detailed sprint planning, quality assurance, UAT, documentation and handover of application to client or internal sponsor.
You will be the main point of contact for the client and internal customers on all projects whilst having responsibility for managing all commercial agreement and legal agreements with clients, client communications and internal stakeholder management.
Software Development Management
- Manage the requirements gathering exercises that result in detailed user stories capture and estimated against in JIRA and Confluence. Ensure that requirements are properly signed off by both the client and internal sponsors.
- Manage capacity planning of all resource (including development and non-development) for the entire project on a week by week basis.
- Manage the development of the Agile requirements and plans.
- Management of UX/UI artefacts.
- Responsible for coordination between various develop scrum teams on each project via daily scrum meetings and “scrum of scrums” where needed.
- Project backlog management.
- Oversee all QA planning, testing and remediation related to project.
- Oversee the management, in conjunction with UAT manager, of the UAT for development projects.
- Software development lifecycle in both waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Management of both large and small projects.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Clearly defined accomplishments in the management of Scope, Schedule and Budget for projects.
- Proven track record in the areas of time/cost estimation, risk mitigation and planning.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business process and operations and apply appropriate delivery approach.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Ability to lead a team without being the direct manager of resources.
- Proven ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Self-starter that will take ownership of assigned tasks and drive to completion.
- Self-motivated, proactive, positive, results-oriented attitude.
You must be flexible to travel when necessary.
If this role is of interest to you then please contact David Eales on 01628 560560.
Project Manager / Software Delivery / Agile / Jira / Software Development