Software Developer (.NET)
12-month FTC – (high chance to go permanent after)
£50-60k plus 15% bonus
Our client a large pharmaceutical company are looking for a .Net Developer to join their current team on an FTC for a year with a high possibility to extend and go permanent.
You will be a key player in a new developer team and influence on how that that team will work.
- Support the development and maintenance of software applications
- Support the team in documentation for the development, deployment and maintenance of software
- Work with the team to develop mobile applications using the Xamarin platform for Windows, Android and iOS
- Develop User Interfaces for the mobile applications, including integration of graphics and animations that interact with the medical device
- Responsible for the software development and manage software and firmware implementation in current and new generation devices
- Support the release of new software updates with training and troubleshooting for internal technical and sales staff as well as external customers
- Responsible for working with teams to devise mobile applications that can utilize Cloud connectivity
- Strong experience in Visual Studio, C# .NET, WPF, Xamarin and Microsoft Azure (Cloud)
- Experience with other languages and technologies e.g. Databases and Cloud Services (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, Azure Services, IoT) would be advantageous
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field – a bonus
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please do send me your most up to date CV to Sophieellis@83zero.com