Software Engineering Manager – Web - London
Salary: £90,000 to £100,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Benefit Package: 25 days Holiday (Buy another 5 days), Bonus (10-17%), 18% Pension and lots more!!
*Sponsorship and Relocation Package offered for the right candidates*
Base Location: London – Hybrid Working - (2x per week flexible)
Our client’s is a Global Financial Giant, who offer a plethora of financial products to local and global markets.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineering Manager - Web - to manage a small team of Developers in the wider Product Engineering Group.
- You’ll lead a cross-functional group of engineers to design, develop and integrate software features that are delightful and vital to the lives of credit card consumers across all walks of life
- Coach and nurture your engineers on how to achieve their technical, business, and personal goals
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to deliver features on the product roadmap
- Build platforms that are performant, reliable, scalable, and secure
- Enhance the engineering and agile delivery processes with the team
Essential Skills and Experience:
- As a hands-on manager and an inspirational people leader, you’ll have experience in leading and supporting an engineering team to achieve business goals
- You’ll have exceptional skills and knowledge of modern web frameworks such as React.js and or Node.js
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- AWS experience preferred for the cloud deployment
- You’re comfortable in reaching technical trade-offs between short-term team and long-term business needs
- You’re passionate about recruiting and developing great engineering talent into high performing Agile Software delivery teams.
- You'll demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and work together across engineering to maximise inner-sourcing opportunities and reduce waste
83zero is a boutique consultancy specialising in DevOps and Software Development | We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.