Solution Architect - Identity & Access Management
UK Wide – working from home
Key Skills: IAM, Identity Management, Access Management, IDaaS - Azure AD/ Ping/ Okta, Forgerock or similar products, (IDM/ IdaaS/ WAM/ MFA and SSO expertise will be most important skillset for this consultant).
Our client are one the most recognised names in Consulting with a fantastic background in delivering enterprise level consulting solutions for the biggest clients across all sectors. Due to their ongoing success they are looking for a proven IAM Consultant / Architect to join their established team of security experts.
This position involves consulting to bid, win and deliver consulting engagements on security subjects with public and private sector clients, particularly those in regulated industries such as Energy & Utilities, and Financial Services’ market verticals.
• Working with our clients across UK so that they are supported as they seek to ensure that their IAM services and technology is taking advantage of the best technologies and solutions available;
• Identifying and securing opportunities for consulting engagements with new and existing Private and Public Sector clients;
• Providing documented and undocumented advice concerning Governance, Policy and technology aspects of IAM Operating Model;
• Participating in and on occasion leading thought leadership work concerning IT Security; and the IAM Consultant will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
• This is primarily a Subject Matter Expert role, so real expertise in the tools available and how best to design and deploy them for client specific environments is ultimately the most important skill.
• Able to present and articulate IAM benefits, requirements, solutions and strategies or roadmaps to both a technical and a non-technical audience; and
• Engaging with clients (sometimes at senior level) to understand what really matters to them in terms of competing IAM and other Information Security or wider drivers
• Expertise in the field of Identity & Access Management. This could be gained either by working within the IAM function of an organisation, or by delivering security based-services from an IT Services/Security Provider.
• Evidence of strong Solution Design & Configuration expertise in at least one of the following tools from at least two of the areas–
• IDaaS - Azure AD/ Ping/ Okta, Forgerock or similar products (IDM/ IdaaS/ WAM/ MFA and SSO expertise will be most important skillset for this consultant).
• PAM CyberArk/ Powerbroker/Balabit/TPAM
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best IAM Consultants and Architects in the market working with cutting edge technology,