This is a UK, Ireland, or Germany remote position.
83zero is working with one of the world’s leading Enterprise Cyber Security software organisations, who is about to start an exciting next stage in its adventure.
Our client is a global leader in Endpoint protection and have been branded as innovative leaders within this market place. Due to the demand of their market-leading products and services, they are now looking to grow their EMEA Technical Support team on a remote basis in the UK, Ireland or Germany.
We are looking to speak with Spanish, French and German fluent speakers. If you have a background in cyber security that would be beneficial, but not essential!
You will join our clients leading Cyber Security Technical Support team, who deliver outstanding customer service to customers across the EMEA region.
You will be fully trained and certified in our clients marketing leading cyber security products, whilst also getting the opportunity to work across a range of different technology from Linux, Networking & Cloud to name a few!
You will deal with a variety of different technical challenges on a day to day basis and will have no technical ceiling on this position as you will own cases from escalation all the way to working with development teams to find solutions.
- Fluent in English and with either Spanish, French or German language skills.
- You have a passion for technical trouble-shooting and love to take on tech challenges, you may not have seen before!
- Fluent in English with additional language skills in either Spanish, German or French
- A general understanding of networking technologies
- Good knowledge of the Windows OS and you are comfortable with troubleshooting OS issues.
- Any experience with SQL would be beneficial, but not essential
- You have a Customer-focused mind-set
- Ability to communicate complicated issues at multiple levels, adjusting in style and content to recognize the differing needs of customer audience
- Customer service experience supporting customers in large/global scale environments
- Can provide excellent levels of technical case documentation
- Demonstrate a desire for learning and the ability to retain and build upon knowledge
Get Ready to Apply!
Come and join the team that is changing the software security industry and be part of an exciting, fast-paced company which can offer multiple avenues of career progression!
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!