Want to work for a global leading software company? Then keep on reading!
We are working with a global software company who are a leader in their software market place. Due to the demand of their product and services across the world, they are expanding their world-class support team and are looking for a new Technical Account Manager to support their customers across the EMEA region.
Our client strive and have proven to be an innovating leader, who are creating amazing solutions to help their customers save money, time and to manage their software solutions for the better.
This is an exciting time to join a privately owned organisation who are on the next step of their adventure!
This opportunity will see you join our clients world-class TAM team.
As a TAM you will be responsible for working with multiple key enterprise accounts and responsible for helping customers get the best out of our clients software, whilst driving customer success and dealing with any escalated technical cases.
You will also be responsible for developing key relationships, creating and maintain knowledge bases and identifying solutions to minimise support engagements.
We are looking for an individual who has a strong customer support background whether you are currently in a TAM or Customer Support based position.
Every customers environment is different, which presents itself with new challenges and opportunities to gain knowledge and experience. This position will give you multiple career paths to explore and flourish!
What you've got...
- You have a drive for customer success! You are passionate about helping customers get the best out of their software and maintaining a high level of customer success.
- You have a background as a TAM or even a Customer Support Engineer position and you want to make that next step in your career.
- You are still a techy at heart. You need to come from a technical background with Windows Operating Systems/Servers and exposure to working with SQL.
- If you have any Linux, Unix or Mac OSX experience that would great, but not essential!
- A background in troubleshooting and problem solving! You need to have excellent problem solving skills and want to take on new challenges on a daily basis.
- Any prior experience in training customers on software solutions would be beneficial, but not essential.
- You have a desire to learn. We are looking for someone who isn't afraid to take on new challenges and has a passion for gaining knowledge and experience.
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills.
- You want to help customers. You will work with other technical customers and geek out to help solve their technical problems and find the best resolutions.
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading this advert and am thinking 'That's me!' - then why are you still reading?!