Technical Account Manager / Implementation Specialist
London – Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 (D.O.E) pa with OTE - £57,500 to £63,250 (D.O.E) pa
Benefits: Bonus (15%), Pension (up to 6% contributory), Private Health (Family Inc.), Critical Illness cover, Death in Service, Gym Membership, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers, and 25 days holiday
Our client is an exciting and forward-thinking global software company (SaaS) based in Central London with a strong collaborative culture. They have a cutting edge ITSM tool to complement their existing SaaS product suite. This product has been so successful it has become one of their flagship products since its release 3 years ago! They have already secured some global brands, and their client base is growing rapidly.
They now have an opportunity for a hands-on Implementation Specialist / Technical Account Manager to join their team in London. You will be the technical expert for assigned clients, taking ownership for technical engagement and ongoing implementation.
- Implement and configure systems based on client requirements
- Manage customer expectations during the implementation and configuration stages and work closely with engagement teams on implementation project issues and during customer escalation phases
- Support our sales engineers and project managers during the ‘proof of concept’ phases by configuring and supporting client’s test accounts
- Investigate technical issues and work with product teams to diagnose problems
- Key point-of-contact for day to day customer engagement and all additional customer support or service’s needs (i.e. solution expansion, questions, etc.)
- Providing end user work shops
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Solid and demonstrable track record with at least 3 years’ experience as an Implementation Specialist or Technical Account Manager in a customer facing role
- Experience as an Implementation Specialist or Technical Account Manager in the Service Desk or IT Service Management (ITSM) SaaS Product / Tool market is HIGHLY desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and efficiently manage priorities
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to present to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Solid problem problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent technical credentials
- Bachelor’s degree desirable in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
To discuss the opportunity in more detail please contact Sophie Ellis at 83Zero – email@example.com 01628 569791
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT Service Management, Design & Delivery | Change | Agile Transition within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.