Technical Account Manager – Permanent
Salary: £55,000pa - £65,000pa + benefits
Our client is a cloud communications software provider that enables companies to use mobile and digital technologies to improve and automate customer experience and engagement.
Due to the demand of their products and services across the UK, our client is looking for a confident and driven Technical Account Manager to join their growing team!
If you love to take on new challenges and want to work for a company who can offer you a career and not just a job, then keep on reading…
In a successfully growing market, customers rely on our clients leading services to be secure, reliable and to run as smoothly as possible for their business process. Any disruption to their services has a direct major impact on their business and reputation.
So, as a Technical Account Manager you will effectively manage all aspects of the customer’s relationships and ensure the company is consistently delivering exceptional services to their customers.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Own the full customer journey with customer satisfaction at the pinnacle of your interest
- Provide consistent communication between the clients, business & their partners
- Manage Customer Expectations & Understanding
- Understand the customers business inside out
- Develop a broad and deep understanding of our client’s technology & products
- Balance workload to deliver against tight customer requirements, schedules and SLA’s
Ready to apply?!
If you have read through this job description and are saying to yourself ‘That’s me!’, then we want to hear from you!
What are you still reading for? APPLY NOW!
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Georgia Shepherd 01628 564 108