We are working with an exciting SaaS start-up company, based in Nijkerk who are looking for an experienced Technical Cloud Support Engineer to join their growing team!
Our client has been branded as innovators within their market space and from their founding in 2010, they have now grown to over 30 people and have created a market-leading software platform, used by organisations across the globe.
We are looking for fellow Technical Support enthusiasts, who want to be part of the next stage of our client’s adventure. If you want to be part of a fast-paced, innovative and exciting company, then keep on reading!
Your mission as a Technical Cloud Support Engineer
- You will act as an escalation point for solving complex and critical issues, whilst also working with Engineering teams to stop re-occurring problems.
- Working closely with the customer success team, on new projects for customers
- Analyse recurring issues and working with software engineering and support teams to provide pragmatic solutions
- Supporting customers through projects, demos’ and pilots of our client’s software
- Creating FAQ, instruction and training materials
- Work with key stakeholders within the business to help define, strategize and improve offerings
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- You are born technical problem-solver, who has commercial experience working in a Technical Support Engineer position
- You have experience coming from either a customer or an internal based Support role, where you are passionate about helping customers/users.
- Experience of supporting and troubleshooting Windows Operating Systems and Servers
- Experience supporting and working in a Microsoft Azure based environment
- Experience supporting and administrating Microsoft O365, including Microsoft Exchange
- Experience working Remote Desktop tools
What our client can offer you
- A great opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing software company
- To work in an informal and open culture where creating the best software is the main priority
- A competitive salary and an opportunity to work on the newest and latest technologies
- Unlimited opportunities within the business to grow and develop yourself, as they offer a flat hierarchy structure
Ready to apply?
If you are reading this advert and are thinking to yourself ‘That sounds like me!’, then why are you still reading?!