Key Words: Data Analytics, Big Data, Data Integration, ETL, Master Data Management, Hadoop, , Apache, Kafka, Hortonworks, Cloudera
Our client a global market leader within Big Data and Analytics software and due to their ongoing success are looking for some proven Sn Data Consultants who have a desire to developer their skills and consulting within Big Data and Hadoop.
You will get the opportunity to working with Big Data environments using technologies such as Hadoop, Cloudera, Hortonworks, SPARK and also learn our clients Market Leading Enterprise Data Analytics software.
The role is responsible for working on large, complex, customer engagements and helping ensure the technical success of the Global Delivery Services.
You will also work closely with the project manager to ensure project status is communicated, a plan is in place, and progress is being made to achieve project completion.
- Technical consultancy and Service Delivery experience
- Experience within Data Analytics technologies – Hadoop, Hortonworks, Cloudera, SPARK, ETL, Data Warehousing, Data Integration
- Design, implementation and operational knowledge including involvement in the setup, operation and transition of operational teams and managed services
- Appreciation of multiple technology platforms
- Deeply understand managed infrastructure technologies and how they can be deployed to fit client solution requirements
- Have ability to produce and present flowing and articulate technical presentations, to control the flow and delivery of content, to diverse audiences at customer meetings and seminars
- Degree or equivalent education or experience
- Proactive delivery: Striving to exceed expectations; demonstrating accountability for keeping own performance on track
Please apply now for more details!