SharePoint Technical Consultant – Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £65,000 + £4,200 Car Allowance + Benefits
We are working with one of the UK’s leading Microsoft Gold partners who are at the forefront of driving IT change around automation, optimization and modern workplace transformation for organisations across the UK.
They pride themselves on their ability to strategically guide businesses through their IT change and transformation, whilst also ensuring their adaptability for constant change in the future IT market.
To work within the Professional Services Team as a Technical Consultant, providing both pre-sales support and post-sales design and implementation in a way that clearly differentiates the company from other solution providers. Technical Consultants are involved in the full project lifecycle and will be completely self-motivated with an ongoing desire to maintain their knowledge level at the forefront of technology.
- Specialise in the design and delivery of SharePoint solutions.
- To assist in the planning of services through presales, design and delivery identifying the organisation’s SharePoint needs and business requirements.
- Assist with the creation of formal bid responses and with the delivery of bid presentations.
- To work with other services teams to develop specific solutions to customers requirements .
- To participate in events and seminars as required.
- To keep up to date with vendor technology and market innovation related to the practice.
- Ensure that all assigned activities are approached and handled in a consistent logical way and, where possible, in line with the appropriate defined Project Office or Company (ISO) quality standards.
- Assist the Managed service team with transitioning professional service engagements into support and occasionally assist with support issues.
Additional activities and responsibilities not covered within the above may also be required as part of specific Customer engagements or the wider role of a Technical Consultant.
Key skills include:
- Proactive with wanting to learn more and get involved in workshops, webinars and blogs to promote SharePoint further.
- Excellent documentation skills
- First class communicator that can demonstrate having worked closely in a Customer facing role.
- Confident, with the ability to be both adaptive and creative in IT solution design and delivery.
- Good listener that can demonstrate the ability to understand Customer requirements and propose the appropriate solution.