Technical Field Engineer– Permanent
Salary: Up to £18,000 + Benefits
Benefits: 21 Days Annual Leave, Pension Scheme, DIS + more
Our client is one of the largest privately-owned IT managed solution providers who are partnering with some of the largest names in the industry today.
With their Managed Services they are really focused on helping to automate and optimize their customer environments and look for autonomous people, who are saying what’s next and what else can I learn!
You will responsible for responding to and resolving customer queries, this might entail working on customers help desk, attending any number of customer sites during a roll out or being involved in customer one off situations.
This will include pre-sales activity including information gathering, attending customer meetings and working closely with Account Managers and the Project Office to ensure customer satisfaction.
- First & Second line telephone support and deskside support
- Configuration - all aspects of desktop/server hardware installation, multiple builds and imaging machines for deployment into the customer environment.
- Microsoft support for all aspects (MS Office, Windows (desktop), Windows (Server), Exchange, O365, TCP/IP, General Network troubleshooting, desktop troubleshooting)
- Hardware support for all aspects (HP/IBM/Dell/Apple server hardware, all aspects of desktop hardware troubleshooting, printer/fax/phone hardware and software troubleshooting/maintenance)
- Installation and cable management of rack power systems, rack power ups and testing
- Installing customer hardware and software on site.
- Fault finding and fixing PC users’ hardware and software
- Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, Internet Explorer, Outlook 2010, Office 2016 / O365, Anti-Virus, Windows Remote Support Tools and Network Infrastructure.
- 1st – 2nd Line technical understanding, Rollout Experience / IT Refresh / Transformation Projects
- Experience in a technical customer facing role
If you have read through this job description and are saying to yourself ‘That’s me!’, then we want to hear from you!
What are you still reading for? APPLY NOW!