Technical Implementation Consultant
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 per annum + £6,250 Car Allowance + Benefits
(Driving License required due to the nature of the role being a consultant)
Our client who are a leading digital transformation consultancy, have an amazing opportunity for a Technical Implementation Consultant to join their team.
Due to the demand for their product and services, they are on the next stage of their exciting journey and are going through an exciting period of growth!
- You’ll assist in analysing customers’ business requirements and application objectives to ensure extremely successful delivery of projects
- You’ll provide informative and collaborative consultancy services to our customers, ensuring they get the best out of our product suite.
- You’ll consistently be seeking and creating commercial opportunities with our customers.
- You’ll be responsible for technical application implementation and working together with other areas of the company to ensure that the best process is being applied and any problems are resolved efficiently, including liaising with technical engineers and customer support teams when necessary.
- You’ll be talented in and enthused by migrating SQL, Postgres and ISAM Data.
- You’ll be motivated and energized by advising infrastructure requirements based on users and IOPS.
- You’ll own and drive the processes of Installation and configuration of Red Hat/CentOS.
- You’ll be exceptional at providing disaster recovery and backup solutions for our customers.
- You’ll assist with proposal development and post-integration reviews to evaluate the process and be curious enough to identify areas for development.
- You’ll deliver some customer training as part of the project delivery or as required by customers.
- Previous experience within a customer delivery environment
- The ability to analyse and resolve system and network issues
- OS Level knowledge, server configuration and setup of the following; Linux, Windows Server, SQL Server
- Prior experience advising infrastructure requirements based on users and IOPS
- Previous experience deploying software and migrating SQL databases
- A great understanding of networking and virtual environments (including containerized deployments)
- Previous experience with moving larger datasets between environments
- A relevant degree or equivalent level of education preferred
Ready to Apply?!
If you are reading through this job description and are thinking ‘That sounds like me!’, then why are you still reading?! APPLY NOW!