Our client is a global leader within Big Data and Analytics and are transforming the digital world. Due to their ongoing success, they are looking to hire several experienced Solutions Engineers to join their established Solutions Engineering Data Analytics team.
This is highly collaborative and friendly group, supporting each other and working together for the success of their customers. You will work closely with Account Managers / Directors to give technical validation to complex data solutions. As part of this team, you have the opportunity to work with Global customers at the forefront of DataOps, Big Data, and IoT.
- Solutioning: Determining business outcomes, data challenges and technical requirements, design of solution architectures, and assessing technical fit
- Custom Presentations: Create compelling customized presentations tailored to a customer’s use case
- Product Expertise: Conduct technical Q&A sessions and demonstrate product features, installation, configuration, and best practices
- Teamwork: Collaboration with Data experts, Data Scientists and Consultants across the company to deliver advanced custom demonstrations, workshops, and POCs
What you will bring to the team:
- Experience of selling a technical value proposition, communicating technical capabilities and complex ideas
- Commercial experience in these core technologies
- Data Management, ETL, Databases, Federated Data
- Data Analytics, Data Visualisation, Business Intelligence
- Cloud Platforms (AWS, GCP, AZURE, etc.)
- Supported by at least 2 of these:
- Data Governance, Data Catalog, Data Lineage, privacy, privacy by design, Data Quality, Data Profiling
- Big Data, Data Lakes, Data Architecture
- IoT, Sensors, Data Messaging, Streaming
- Microservices architecture, containerized infrastructure, K8s, Docker
- Data Science, ML/AI, MLOps
- You are able to build a brilliant virtual team around you to help you achieve success (these could be Sales Specialists, Technical Sales Consultants and Functional Management)
If you are looking to join a continuously growing market leader, please apply now to discuss in more details!