Key Skills: Business Intelligence, Data, ETL, Analytics, Visualisation, Data Warehousing, Big Data, Databases, PoCs, RFIs, RFPs, Pre-Sales
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the global leader within the Business Intelligence and Analytics space. They are now looking for a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant with strong understanding of BI and Data to join their continuously growing team.
You will be the key technical point of contact for all enterprise-level accounts, providing product expertise throughout the sales cycle.
They have a number of opportunities across their Financial Services, Public Sector and Enterprise teams so any specialisation would also be of interest.
- To provide pre-sales support for new opportunities with enterprise clients
- Become a trusted partner and build ongoing relationships
- Give presales support for all sales activities (such as needs analysis, data review, product demonstrations and other support)
- Become an expert in technical aspects of the product
- Solve technical problems, propose solution architectures and guide implementations toward best practices
- Drive all aspects of successful Proof of Concepts from requirements and design to training and delivery
- Hands-on experience with some of the following Business Intelligence, ETL, Data Warehousing, Big Data, Analytics and Databases
- Enjoy technical sales and have a real desire to bring new customers into the fold
- Experience with PoCs, RFIs/RFPs
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Strong presentation skills to both business and technical audiences
- Roots in Computer Science, with a deep understanding of the power of business intelligence, databases and data analysis tools
- To travel as needed
If you’re an experienced Pre-Sales professional with strong technical knowledge within the BI space, please apply now!!