Technical Project Manager – Insurance – London – Permanent
Salary: £70,000 to £100,000 (D.O.E) pa + Benefits
This is an exciting chance to join an established IT Consultancy that operate within the global insurance markets. They have a very strong track record and reputation in producing pioneering and industry leading software solutions to the insurance sector. They specialise in bespoke software solutions development, project and programme lifecycle management, change and Risk management, project and delivery frameworks, cyber and IT security, and IT strategy.
Due to very strong recent success, they are looking to recruit an experienced client facing Technical Project / Programme Manager, ideally with experience of multimillion pound project delivery experience in the Insurance and FS sectors.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience of client facing delivery of projects for Business Intelligence, and knowledge of associated technologies, including Reporting, Data Warehousing, ETL, T-SQL / SQL etc.
- Excellent leadership experience, team management, be able to work across multiple work streams - Lead a cross functional delivery to deliver of 50 – 60 people.
- Change Management and Transformation experience.
- Strong communicator/influencer/relationship manager.
- Experience of leading multiple partners.
- Commercial acumen.
- Demonstrable experience and certifications of various delivery methods, such as, Prince 2 / PMP etc.
- Understanding and experience of Agile methodologies or Agile certifications.
- Understanding and experience of ITIL frameworks or ITIL certifications.
- Working knowledge Rulebook.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Lisa Foreman on 01628 564327 or firstname.lastname@example.org
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Project Management | ITSM | Change | Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.