Technical Project Manager – Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (+ 25 Days Holiday, Private Health Care Scheme, Pension, Gym Membership)
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing projects throughout the entire software development lifecycle and being able to prepare project plans, communication plans and other required project documentation commensurate with the given project.
- Analysis and resolution of risks/issues.
- Facilitate project meetings/workshops.
- Prepare project plans, communication plans and other required project documentation commensurate with the given project.
- Management of deployments (occasionally out-of-hours)
- Establish and manage realistic project issue and risk logs.
- Manage customers and stakeholders.
- Add value to the project delivery team at all stages throughout the project.
- Self-disciplined with an ability to manage and deliver a highly varied workload using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- A strong technical background with an ability to translate technical concepts and risks into language understood by stakeholders.
- Formal qualifications such as PRINCE2, AgilePM preferable.
- Strong hands-on project management experience in a full software development lifecycle / SDLC technology environment.
- Experience delivering cloud-based projects and/or high transactional platforms.
- Proven experience in a customer facing role.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Georgia Shepherd on 01624 564 108.