Application Support Engineer | Middlesbrough | Flexible Working - 30K
Want to work for a global leading software company? Then keep on reading!
We are working with a digital consultancy that is a leader in the construction marketplace. Due to the demand for their products and services across the world, they are expanding their world-class Technical Customer Support team and are looking for fellow Application Support Engineers to join their team who support customers across the UK.
Our client is striving and has proven to be an innovating leader, who is creating amazing solutions to help their customers save money, time and to manage their software solutions for the better.
This is an exciting time to join a privately owned organisation that is on the next step of its adventure!
This opportunity will see you join our client's world-class Technical Customer Support Team.
Their Support Engineers help customers across the UK and are responsible for solving tricky technical cases and making sure their customers are getting the best out of their software. This role will see you take on new challenges on a daily basis whilst exceeding customer service expectations
Every customer is different, which presents itself with new challenges and opportunities to gain knowledge and experience. This position will give you multiple career paths to explore and flourish!
- Resolving and taking ownership of all client cases, escalating if required.
- Have a good understanding of product knowledge and be able to confidently inform clients and junior engineers.
- Build strong relationships with customers whilst ensuring you deliver the best customer service.
- Updating customers on the status of their cases and gathering feedback.
- Providing application support and liaising with Technical Engineers to resolve cases.
- Responsible for finding trends and potential problem sources to escalate to the Senior Technical Support Engineer.
Do you have ...
- Minimum of 2 years providing application or technical support to customers.
- ITIL Foundation or higher-level certification
- Good telecommunication skills
- MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Active Directory
- Energised and passionate about providing a great customer experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail and extremely thorough in everything you do.
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading this advert and am thinking 'That's me!' - then why are you still reading?!