Technical Support Analyst
Salary Guideline – £25-27k
Base Location – Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
Being part of a global team, you will be responsible for 2nd Line support requests including, receiving, troubleshooting, processing and resolving support requests and incidents. This will require some on-site help and some requests that have been escalated to 2nd Line. You will also be involved with local projects within the business.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Contribute to Global and Local Projects
- Supporting other teams supporting the client and incident requests
- Act as 2nd Line support for Haddenham site
- On-board training for users
- Configure and Image applications for all laptops and PCs
- Work remotely for other site as required.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft systems like Windows 10, Office 365, O365
- Good Knowledge of Android and iOS mobile systems for device setup, support and troubleshooting
- Base Network and server knowledge
- Keen to learn new systems and technology
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) with excellent communication skills
- An active problem solver
- Familiarity of an ITIL Support Request, Incident and Problem Management, Change Management etc.
Why this role?
This is a great opportunity to be involved with a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. They are at the cutting edge of cloud, digital and platforms so this will be ab amazing opportunity to learn and grow your career within IT.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327
83zero Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT within the UK. We provide high-quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.