We are working with one of the industry's fastest-growing software security companies, which specialize in threat detection, incident response, and cloud backup and recovery.
Due to the demand for their product and services in the EMEA region, our clients are looking for an Technical Support Engineer to join their growing team.
We are interested in speaking with experienced Technical Support Engineers, who have experience working in a software vendor and are looking for that next step in their career.
This position will see you join our client's EMEA Technical Support team.
You will be responsible for working with multiple enterprise customers and looking to provide and an outstanding service on their SaaS Solution.
Every customers environment is different, which presents itself with new challenges and opportunities to gain knowledge and experience. This position will give you multiple career paths to explore and flourish
What you've got
- You are a born trouble-shooter! You love to take on new technical challenges and thrive on fixing problems you may never have seen before!
- 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience, or combination of education and relevant work
- You have a desire to learn. We are looking for someone who isn't afraid to take on new challenges and has a passion for gaining knowledge and experience.
- Experience in working with Windows and Mac operating systems, experience with Linux is a bonus!
- Proven experience of consistently offering excellent levels of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate with high technical knowledge and efficiency
Ready to Apply?
If you are thinking ‘Wow, this job sounds right up my street!’, then why are you still reading?!